WirelessDevNet.com Press Release
QualiPoc Freerider II Opens Doors for more Efficient Indoor Multi-channel Measurements
SwissQual – a Rohde & Schwarz company – continuously enhances its products with new features and updated applications so as to timely meet market developments in mobile communication voice and data services. One of these products is SwissQual’s QualiPoc Freerider II: the multi-channel mobile measurement solution has been on the market since 2013, and thanks to SwissQual’s ongoing updates and refinements QualiPoc Freerider II has quickly advanced and established itself as the preferred choice among high-revenue operators, service providers as well as regulatory entities. QualiPoc Freerider II today offers the most comprehensive and up-to-date feature set for indoor mobile network testing – without limitations.
Staying on top of the market, SwissQual enhanced its proven mobile measurement product QualiPoc Freerider II with the latest technologies catering to urgent customer demands. Offering the SwissQual exclusive Advanced Channel/Cell Forcing feature and an extended Map Monitor function, QualiPoc Freerider II enables RF engineers not only to more quickly and cost-efficiently verify their network’s optimal coverage and implement today’s voice and data services; but also to meet immediate, crucial technology and infrastructure deployments, such as the implementation and acceptance of femto and pico cells or VoLTE.
Comprehensive functionality range
Combining a wide range of benchmarking functions and comparison capabilities based on SwissQual’s QualiPoc Android platform, the portable QualiPoc Freerider II multi-channel measurement solution allows operators and service providers to perform efficient indoor measurements at lower cost. QualiPoc Freerider II’s key features and benefits include:
- Automated multi-channel measurements based on 6 QualiPoc Androids fitted into a robust backpack and controlled via an Android tablet.
- Inconspicuous walk-test campaigns in public areas thanks to a backpack design that conceals all contents and, thus making it very discreet.
- Comfortable and lightweight backpack, which fully equipped weighs less than 6 kilograms.
- Durable and secure autonomy of up to 8 hours.
- Advanced Channel/Cell Forcing feature to rapidly check an antenna’s optimal positioning and coverage range as well as its performance.
- Enhanced Map Monitor functionalities, including the possibilities to integrate geo-referenced floor plans, import and export iBwave files, load predefined GPX tracks, and many other valuable features to reduce errors and improve efficiency for indoor measurements.
SwissQual’s QualiPoc Freerider II offers network operators and service providers the capabilities to more effectively and cost-efficiently analyze and benchmark their services; optimize their wireless network coverage and capacity; and, ultimately, improve end-user experience.