WirelessDevNet.com Press Release
Leading Advertising Technology Company SponsorPay Rebrands as Fyber
SponsorPay, a mobile supply-side platform, today announced that it has rebranded to Fyber. Fyber enables publishers like GREE International, Inc., Glu Mobile, Inc., ZeptoLab UK Ltd. and more, to integrate, manage and optimize all ad revenues sources through a single, unified platform. Since its inception in 2009, the company has grown globally to over 180 employees and plans to add 70 more by the end of this year. To support the significant market growth in the U.S., the San Francisco office is slated to triple its headcount this year. Fyber will be celebrating the rebrand and momentum at Casual Connect USA with a product demo, panel discussion and brand launch party. More information can be found at http://www.fyber.com.
“The rebrand to Fyber is beyond just a new company name. We’ve been enhancing our product offerings over the past eighteen months, empowering our partners to discover and execute smarter ad monetization strategies,” said Andreas Bodczek, co-founder and CEO, Fyber. “It’s our mission to unify the fragmented mobile advertising ecosystem and deliver pain-free experiences that grow our partners’ revenue. Rebranding as Fyber is a natural evolution for our company as we work to define the future of connected advertising.”
Through Fyber, developers have access to a mobile supply side platform that encompasses a complete product suite for smarter ad monetization and user acquisition. Today, Fyber reaches over 100 million unique users per month and works with thousands of the world’s leading developers, publishers and advertisers who use the platform to integrate, manage and optimize their mobile ad revenues. The platform has seen strong and steady quarter-over-quarter adoption, growing by 63% in integration, and by 250% in mediated revenue just in the last quarter alone.
“In this constantly evolving market, we are always looking to work with partners who offer tools that can help take our ad monetization strategies to the next level," says Alex Rosen, VP of Product, GREE International, Inc. "Fyber has tackled this issue head-on and their platform unifies the tools that a publisher needs to be successful. We look forward to seeing what the team at Fyber comes up with next."
Fyber takes an open approach, giving developers access to hundreds of demand sources and ad networks including Facebook Audience Network, Google AdMob, Apple iAd, AdColony, InMobi and more. With Fyber, developers have a transparent view of their revenue streams, so they can detect new monetization opportunities and make smarter decisions based on actionable insights. Fyber's key offerings include:
1. Ad Network Mediation – With an easy drag-and-drop SDK integration, developers can integrate, manage and optimize all their mediated ad networks to increase their advertising demand, while continuing to preserve their direct contractual relationships with the ad networks.
2. Ad Marketplace - Developers can access campaigns from hundreds of demand partners, video networks, agencies and direct advertisers without investing additional resources. This allows developers to achieve higher fill rates and higher eCPMs.
3. User Acquisition - Developers can acquire valuable users at scale by running CPI & CPE campaigns across the entire Fyber platform on iOS and Android. They can also build, manage and track ROI-positive campaigns with powerful targeting and bidding of rewarded and non-rewarded ad formats.
4. Multiple Ad Formats - Fyber offers the flexibility of both rewarded ad formats (offer walls and rewarded videos) and non-rewarded ad formats (interstitial ads and videos) to accommodate all of the developers’ needs with a single platform.
5. Dashboard - Developers utilize a unified dashboard to analyze all streams of advertising revenue in a consolidated view with advanced yield optimization features, and can gain instant insight into new monetization opportunities. An underlying proprietary predictive algorithm enables customers to serve the highest-paying ads based on expected user behavior and payout.
In this $18 billion mobile ad revenue market, app developers recently voted Fyber (SponsorPay) to VentureBeat’s index of the Top Ten Mobile Advertising Companies. Ranked alongside Facebook and Google in the index, which is compiled based on feedback from readers and clients, Fyber (SponsorPay) was lauded for easy integration, product support and a “fan favorite” dashboard.
Attending Casual Connect and want to meet up? Contact us at email@example.com.
For more information on Fyber, please visit: http://www.fyber.com.
Fyber (formerly SponsorPay) is a leading advertising technology company that empowers app developers to execute smart ad monetization strategies across all connected devices through a unified mobile supply side platform. Serving over 100 million unique users per month, Fyber works with thousands of the world’s leading developers, publishers and advertisers. Fyber is privately held and co-headquartered in San Francisco and Berlin.