WirelessDevNet.com Press Release
iSelfie, a Free Wireless Remote Selfie Camera App That Allows Users to Take Pictures Remotely
Taking self-portraits or group shots with an iPhone at arm's length can be a real hassle. The front camera quality is limited and the photo background is not wide enough. iSelfie, the wireless remote selfie camera, is a free iPhone app that lets the user take pictures remotely from another iOS device.
Install the app on two iOS devices, then wirelessly connect them through WiFi or Bluetooth. One device acts as camera host, the other one acts as a remote controller. Once connected, the remote controller can take picture using the high resolution of back camera of the host. The most interesting and unique feature is the controller comes with camera preview. With the latest update version, it adds focus lock and white balance features on the controller.
There is no more stretching of the arm for selfie photo, and no more missing persons from a group photo.
- wireless connection of two iOS devices, one acting as camera host, another one acting as remote controller.
- support for iOS 7 Nearby WiFi. Nearby WiFi is device-to-device connection. No WiFi router is required.
- both connected devices show the camera preview of the host.
- uses high-resolution back camera to take picture. Better quality and wider background.
- controller is able to take multiple pictures when connected.
- adjustable timer on controller, allowing for a group of people to get ready.
- remotely control the torch mode of the back-LED of the host, if available.
- optional date, time and watermark on photo.
- share photo within iSelfie, or share using the default camera roll feature.
- photo saves to camera roll of the host, which user can then edit before sharing.
- provides focus lock and white balance control on remote controller.
- iOS 5 or above. Nearby WiFi requires iOS 7. Recommend using Nearby WiFi for connection.
- iPod touch 4, iPhone 4 or the New iPad or above hardware.